Anesi – Gel Oxygenant 200ml
Out of stock
For all skin types
Unique gel that oxygenates, protects, nourishes and stimulates collagen and elastin production for all skin types. This Gel can be used as a mask and is 100% oil-free. Can also be used with beauty equipment such as an ultrasonic spatula.
1. Minimizing skin dehydration.
2. Regenerating collagen and elastin fibres increasing the cohesion of cellular membranes, which become more resistant against free radicals and ageing.
3. Reduce redness thanks to its anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematic properties.
4. Reducing tired marks and illuminating the skin tone to bring back its glow.
COMPONENTS / ACTIONS
• Oxylastil: Soy derivative that activates cellular respiration. It stimulates the absorption of oxygen by the mitochondria, so it can produce more energetic substances, essential for cellular activity.
• Biodyne TRF: Biotechnological product that activates cellular respiration and boosts the action of Oxylastil as well as the efficiency of the active principles to which it is associated.
• Algesium C: Radical free fighting properties. It firms and moisturizes thanks to its high content in Organic Silicon.
Four application options:
1. Manual application: As a mask, apply Gel Oxygénant over face and neck and let it set for 5/10 minutes. You can softly massage the Gel Oxygénant on face and neck until completely absorbed during the last minutes.
2. High frequency: Apply on face and neck and apply the orange mushroom electrode, which decongests and provides a soothing effect.
3. Micro-galvanic: (Anesi recommends Ramason Vita Skin) Select negative polarity and work with the electrodes over the gel for to improve the product absorption.
4. Remove excess gel with wet towels or cotton pads soaked in Lotion Aqua Vital.
• 100% oil-free, ideal to ionize or use with beauty equipments.
• Formula with high concentration of active ingredients that quickly decongest the tissues and help to reduce redness.
• Radical free and firming action with Algesium C. It is 10 times stronger thanks to its cellular respiration activators.